Sunday, June 24, 2012

Drinks from the Weekday: June 13

Drink Menu at Honor Bar.

This Wednesday we went to Honor Bar, Grill, And Cocktails. This bar is pretty nice and has unique dishes that go well with the drinks here.

Queen Anne's Revenge: hibiscus-infused gin, grapefruit marmelade, egg white, ginger beer, lemon.

My first drink here was the Queen Anne's Revenge. I ordered this because of the hibiscus-infused gin and the egg white, but these two were the let down of the drink. While the drink tasted good, I could not taste the hibiscus and there wasn't enough egg white to give it the smooth creamy feel you would normally get.

The Von Teese: vodka, st. germain, mathilde poire,  absinthe, peychaud's, lemon.

Next, I got the Von Tesse. The taste was mostly lemon, but the absinthe did come out nicely.

The two drinks I ordered here were just both fruity and sweet, but there are other drinks here that are strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment