Monday, April 2, 2012

Drinks from the Weekday: March 29

Drink menu at The Hedley Club.

The first drink of the night was at The Hedley Club lounge in Hotel De Anza. I had a Moscow Mule--a classic drink. At The Hedley Club lounge, it's made with Hanger One Vodka, Fever Tree ginger beer, and fresh lime; served on the rocks. The taste is smooth with a slight sweetness and ginger coming through.

The second drink was a Strongbow Cider at Trials Pub. This is one of the best tasting ciders I've tried. It's fruity and strong, but with out the strong alcohol taste. I would even say that this cider had a higher alcohol content than the Moscow Mule I had earlier in the night.

Unfortunately, I was too busy enjoying myself to remember to take pictures of the drinks I had during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment